We take strict Covid precautions for the health and safety of our clients, staff, and neighbors. Regardless of politics, as a health & wellness establishment we take some additional precautions beyond those taken by a typical retail store. While nothing is 100% certain, we take these precautions to minimize the risk of spread.
Please contact us ahead of time if you are unable to wear a mask due to disability as defined in the ADA. We will be happy to make reasonable accommodations for you.
Our precautions include the following:
- Client Masks: To protect the safety of all our clients, a mask is required to enter The Studio. If you forget your mask, we are happy to provide you with a high quality, 3-layer surgical-style mask. Please knock first so that we can give you a mask to put on before you enter. If you are unable to wear a mask due to disability as defined in the ADA, please contact us or knock so that we can accomodate you.
- Ventilation: Our oversized HVAC system and high-grade HEPA filters (MERV13) mean that the air in The Studio, including the treatment room and restroom, is circulated and filtered several times per hour.
- Practitioner Masks: We are vaccinated, and will wear an N95 or better mask at all times.
- Sanitation: Between clients, we wipe down all commonly touched surfaces with sanitizer, and sanitize the treatment room with high-powered UV sanitizing lights. Extra is given between clients to sanitizing and for the air to circulate and filter several times. At the end of each day, The Studio, including the treatment room and restroom, will be fogged with sanitizer.
- Temperature Checks: Everyone entering the The Studio will have a temperature check, using a contactless thermometer.
- Health Questionnaire: All clients will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire before their treatment. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid, please rebook your appointment! Hopefully it’s just allergies or a minor cold, but better safe than sorry. We’ll be here for you when you feel better.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be provided, and we ask that you sanitize when entering and after your treatment.
Small-group Yoga Classes
Class size is limited in order to maintain distance and minimize risk, and each student will be positioned under their own ceiling vent, with a light breeze of clean, fresh, highly filtered air. All surfaces will be sanitized before and after class, and everyone is required to wear a mask. The class size is limited to only 5 students in order to maintain proper social distancing, allow each student their own fresh air, and to follow state and CDC guidelines.